Click the words to navigate.
Sunday, April 16, 2006
Haiz, i guess our friendship is drifting apart. I noe is my fault, i'm really very sorry for what i've did. You can dun forgive me de, i noe what i did is unforgiveable. I'm just those who never think den do de. I'm just so sorry. Haiz, if hatred can relieve your stress. Please do it. I guess i'm just so stupid why should i choose a path dat will break our friendship and not a path that will strengthen our friendship. Fun, just one word will kill me. I really dun dare to go near this word FUN. Why i just break the trust between you and me. I'm just so dumb. I wish we'll be good friends again. But that wish wouldn't come true. Cause it my fault. I promise you i will not do it again and i dun dare to do it again. I promise you that i wun break the trust, i wun break the friendship and i oso wun even dare to break it anymore. But i dun think u will accept my promise, apology. I'm really damn sorry. I really dun noe what to do beside saying sorry. I'm also very disappointed with myself. Haiz, why do le den regret.