Click the words to navigate.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Ohmy, so long since i blogged. Lots of things going on. Had cold war with my grandma, and i think she totally so biased can. Treat my cousin better than me. I know i'm non-blood related to her but she also don't have to do this right. why can't treat us equally? I just had the feeling that, i'm odd inside the family. But nevermind is ok, i'm used to it already. Yst, went to jog with jac. But actually is she jog i cycle. Went to her grandma hse eat first, then go cycle then slack downstair. And i can acutally piggyback her, say le. I can do it one. hahas. Then went to eat at mac then went home le. Today as usual go sch then rememdial. Then go home le.
-> jac cheer up la. =D
Monday, July 09, 2007
Ohmy, so long since i blogged. Lots of things going on. Had cold war with my grandma, and i think she totally so biased can. Treat my cousin better than me. I know i'm non-blood related to her but she also don't have to do this right. why can't treat us equally? I just had the feeling that, i'm odd inside the family. But nevermind is ok, i'm used to it already. Yst, went to jog with jac. But actually is she jog i cycle. Went to her grandma hse eat first, then go cycle then slack downstair. And i can acutally piggyback her, say le. I can do it one. hahas. Then went to eat at mac then went home le. Today as usual go sch then rememdial. Then go home le.
-> jac cheer up la. =D