Click the words to navigate.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
So long didn't blog, and mocks are coming. Had to pass up the board by next next week. Less time to touch up. Shall chiong for this week holiday. Might not online for afew weeks, less distraction is good to focus on studies. I'm so excited for some events, looking forward to it. I don't why i felt so insecure in this house. And so i'm always not looking forward to go home. I rather stay outside and study. I felt that it's true that people usually don't put themselves in other people shoes like me. Until you went through it and you will know how it actually feel. And that feeling is miserable but is also a good way to know. I shall learn to think.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
So long didn't blog, and mocks are coming. Had to pass up the board by next next week. Less time to touch up. Shall chiong for this week holiday. Might not online for afew weeks, less distraction is good to focus on studies. I'm so excited for some events, looking forward to it. I don't why i felt so insecure in this house. And so i'm always not looking forward to go home. I rather stay outside and study. I felt that it's true that people usually don't put themselves in other people shoes like me. Until you went through it and you will know how it actually feel. And that feeling is miserable but is also a good way to know. I shall learn to think.