Click the words to navigate.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Found this taken durin e trip when we went out tgr. I miss e hk pple


Today gt back excel test, i gt A suprisingly. Seriously, this one is really last minute study. Becos of alot of projects, durin tat time. When, ahmadi show us C & Bs which dont have my name. I guess is either F, D bt both oso dun hav my name. Until e As come out gt my name. Im like shock cn. Bt den oso nvr feel tat happy. Becos of e hk trip. Sian. Hope mum cn fork out more. I will pay her back de la. Nw i hope qy cn buck up n at least pass her excel.



Yst, went to corel sec find vonne n jess. As they havin their oral exam there. After tat went to downtown take our pay. And headed to my hse, as vonne want to do her project. Bt sian, e stupid flash. Sry cant help much. In e end, we go 85 eat lor. Den vonne go meet her dar, while me n jess go tm watch 4bia. E show quite nice n interesting actually. Nice. Her reaction really very funny. HAha. Like wad jess sae, everytime nice nice de horror movie is watch w her one. HAHA. Nxt time then watch others horror movie hor. I wonder today will she close her ears. HAHAHA