Click the words to navigate.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Suddenly, i miss them so much. Thou we will be meetin soon, bt hais. Like i say, happiness is just like a firecrackers, it don't last at all. I promise when i reach there, i will spend my time wisely, enough for them n e studies. I dun wan to regret anymore. I wan to make full use of e 4 weeks. Exam are comin, guess i have to mugg hard enough alr la. omg.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Suddenly, i miss them so much. Thou we will be meetin soon, bt hais. Like i say, happiness is just like a firecrackers, it don't last at all. I promise when i reach there, i will spend my time wisely, enough for them n e studies. I dun wan to regret anymore. I wan to make full use of e 4 weeks. Exam are comin, guess i have to mugg hard enough alr la. omg.