Click the words to navigate.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Motivation...
Must study hard la
Must get all e facts into my brain before I failed my highest credit subj agn. Aim Aim 3.5gpa and above..
If nt i cn forget abt goin anywhere..
Alamak, ya anyway. Hav anyone notice my birthday is comin? haha I noe u guys notice de la hor? haha K la lame.
Work work work.. Yst went to Max & More to work. Had fun la. Thks min 2 for givin me e pay before e boss giv u all e salary.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Motivation...
Must study hard la
Must get all e facts into my brain before I failed my highest credit subj agn. Aim Aim 3.5gpa and above..
If nt i cn forget abt goin anywhere..
Alamak, ya anyway. Hav anyone notice my birthday is comin? haha I noe u guys notice de la hor? haha K la lame.
Work work work.. Yst went to Max & More to work. Had fun la. Thks min 2 for givin me e pay before e boss giv u all e salary.