Click the words to navigate.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
School started and i am bk from hk
Alot of things happen there, good n bad ones
We shared laughters, sweat, sleepless night, food and lot more to say
I love all of them especially people in room 202
Pls hav some gatherings!!!
New term, new subjs
And lots of things happen
I mus say theres really lots of ups and downs in life
Thks god tat i still hav friends who care for me and tat enough :]
Thks for e poohbear =D Thks for e hp strap =D Thks for e leg band =D
Qingyi, i noe u r sad. I noe is hard to believe tat 4yrs of friendship could just end like this. Bt this is e fact, e reality and this is fate. If u n her are meant to be frens agn, den she will come bk to u agn. If she doesnt, den y nt just move on w ur life? Take some time to heal urself. Bt givin up studies isnt goin help. Or even if it not abt her, u shldnt give up on studies so easily. I noe u didnt get into e course u wan. U dun like, u dun understand. Bt since u r given this course, den try harder. Nt tat u dun hav us to help u rite? Pls think twice abt it. U hav our support.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
School started and i am bk from hk
Alot of things happen there, good n bad ones
We shared laughters, sweat, sleepless night, food and lot more to say
I love all of them especially people in room 202
Pls hav some gatherings!!!
New term, new subjs
And lots of things happen
I mus say theres really lots of ups and downs in life
Thks god tat i still hav friends who care for me and tat enough :]
Thks for e poohbear =D Thks for e hp strap =D Thks for e leg band =D
Qingyi, i noe u r sad. I noe is hard to believe tat 4yrs of friendship could just end like this. Bt this is e fact, e reality and this is fate. If u n her are meant to be frens agn, den she will come bk to u agn. If she doesnt, den y nt just move on w ur life? Take some time to heal urself. Bt givin up studies isnt goin help. Or even if it not abt her, u shldnt give up on studies so easily. I noe u didnt get into e course u wan. U dun like, u dun understand. Bt since u r given this course, den try harder. Nt tat u dun hav us to help u rite? Pls think twice abt it. U hav our support.