Click the words to navigate.
Blessing in disguise. Friday, December 12, 2008
Went over to know my results then to Crystal's place for touch ups on the project. Web cam with Jess and saw her stupid face. So remember Jess, my present! Then back to school again for photography meeting and I got drenched. Didn't know he actually went for the meeting too. After the meeting, went over to Bedok interchange (Something happened on the way there). Accompanied the sweet girl (written by you know who) to buy her Babygirl's dinner.
Then home sweet home :D
Have yet to finish the project still, and I'm still in the midst of it.
But on a happier note, I'm meeting him tomorrow and this spells
YAYNESS.
* This stupid girl asked me to post for her and I bet with my whole jar of chocolate cookies that she's damn happy today. Right?
*Winks winks*Anyway,
Qingyi here oh :D
Blessing in disguise. Friday, December 12, 2008
Went over to know my results then to Crystal's place for touch ups on the project. Web cam with Jess and saw her stupid face. So remember Jess, my present! Then back to school again for photography meeting and I got drenched. Didn't know he actually went for the meeting too. After the meeting, went over to Bedok interchange (Something happened on the way there). Accompanied the sweet girl (written by you know who) to buy her Babygirl's dinner.
Then home sweet home :D
Have yet to finish the project still, and I'm still in the midst of it.
But on a happier note, I'm meeting him tomorrow and this spells
YAYNESS.
* This stupid girl asked me to post for her and I bet with my whole jar of chocolate cookies that she's damn happy today. Right?
*Winks winks*Anyway,
Qingyi here oh :D