Click the words to navigate.
Boy, your my star that shine me through the darkness Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Im bk to bloggin agn..
Quite funny when i blog for someone bt nt myself. u c, e reason y i came here is to wish Da jie.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, AH MIN YO =D Hope u like e surprise we gave, thou like quite alot of cropped out last min. Bt still manage to bluff u. YAYNESS~
Nw, my turn to throw all my rubbish here. Im sry ppl, if u guys get irritated by me mentioning his name randomly,everywhere,anytime. HAHA. I didnt mean it. Jus tat somehw, someplace we go made me tink of him. I oso dunno y my mouth jus come out his name by itself. I didnt force it de hor. I swear sumpah 100% guarantee chop chop tat i didnt mean it. hais. Tinkin of e first time we met, its quite funny. Haha. Dere he was confrontin mattew. A bad impression he gave me n my frens. Is tis fate? tat we r in e same club, tat we r in e same grp? Dat we somehw talk? Funny? Bt i hate him, i hate hw he manage to made me fall in love. I really wonder, wad is he tinkin abt. Its been 2 weeks alr. Lets try to unds each other more ba.Labels: lookin forward to fri
Boy, your my star that shine me through the darkness Tuesday, December 09, 2008
Im bk to bloggin agn..
Quite funny when i blog for someone bt nt myself. u c, e reason y i came here is to wish Da jie.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, AH MIN YO =D Hope u like e surprise we gave, thou like quite alot of cropped out last min. Bt still manage to bluff u. YAYNESS~
Nw, my turn to throw all my rubbish here. Im sry ppl, if u guys get irritated by me mentioning his name randomly,everywhere,anytime. HAHA. I didnt mean it. Jus tat somehw, someplace we go made me tink of him. I oso dunno y my mouth jus come out his name by itself. I didnt force it de hor. I swear sumpah 100% guarantee chop chop tat i didnt mean it. hais. Tinkin of e first time we met, its quite funny. Haha. Dere he was confrontin mattew. A bad impression he gave me n my frens. Is tis fate? tat we r in e same club, tat we r in e same grp? Dat we somehw talk? Funny? Bt i hate him, i hate hw he manage to made me fall in love. I really wonder, wad is he tinkin abt. Its been 2 weeks alr. Lets try to unds each other more ba.Labels: lookin forward to fri