Click the words to navigate.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Hi Lover, I'm here to update for you. I'm really very bored here in the salon ):
And I still have 3 more hours to stay before I can leave this boring place.
Yay oh yay! Tomorrow tomorrow! Indeed time is flying, and you're gonna be back tomorrow!
LALALA my naggy girl is oh so finally gonna be back. Hope you have fun over there!
Hope you did settle out your thinking about him. This isn't something to rush about. You know you have to be clear in it, so I'll give you all my blessings, and hope good things come soon.
But still, I feel like killing him for doing that to you! HAHAHA
So sudden, tsk tsk. No manners, no manners at all! Okay lah, you like can already. AHAHA
Oh well, all rubbish here. Come back quick! I've tons of things to update you about! (:
Bye bye lovelies :D
Monday, December 15, 2008
Hi Lover, I'm here to update for you. I'm really very bored here in the salon ):
And I still have 3 more hours to stay before I can leave this boring place.
Yay oh yay! Tomorrow tomorrow! Indeed time is flying, and you're gonna be back tomorrow!
LALALA my naggy girl is oh so finally gonna be back. Hope you have fun over there!
Hope you did settle out your thinking about him. This isn't something to rush about. You know you have to be clear in it, so I'll give you all my blessings, and hope good things come soon.
But still, I feel like killing him for doing that to you! HAHAHA
So sudden, tsk tsk. No manners, no manners at all! Okay lah, you like can already. AHAHA
Oh well, all rubbish here. Come back quick! I've tons of things to update you about! (:
Bye bye lovelies :D