Click the words to navigate.
Let me go Tuesday, December 23, 2008
I'm completely and utterly confused
You make my fractured heart feel so used
You keep on coming back to me
Like a fool my heart still can't see
Your love is only temporary
Your there only when necessary
Why do I keep putting my disconsolate soul through this?
As if one ounce of rage in me still exists
The wounds on my heart I still need to stitch
But whats the point when you'll rip them out again and leave my dying mind in a ditch
I can't let you give my soul anymore scars

I still cant make up my mind, hw to tell u hw i felt. I jus wan to let u noe, i cant feel e feelings u had for me. I jus dun wan to feel anymre pain. my heart hurts. let end tis once n for all. we still cn be frens. maybe bein frens we will be more happier. i dun wan to play a part as a fool. even if e choice i made nw will made me regret, bt i rather regret dan riskin my heart for u who doesnt noe hw u feel. dun keep holdin me bk. it will be harder for me to let go.




我舍不得
可是时间回不去了
爱你很值得
只是该停了
没有我你要好好的
我舍不得
最后一次抱紧你了
我们错过的
错了就错了
不用担心我
我不爱你了
..我..走..了..