Click the words to navigate.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Happy MooMoo Year Peeps
Very long nvr update my blog alr. Finally can really sit down for awhile n use com. Been busy workin recently. Almost everyday after sch i will head to work. N I spend almost all my pay for my cny stuffs. I really need more plannin, if nt money will be spend like a water tap. Finally 4 days rest before i start workin like crazy. During these 4 days, i really need to get my butt stuck on e chair to study. If nt, my major exam will nt get 3gpa ]: Sad rite i noe. Goin to start savin agn. I wan watch movies!!! Yes, $$$ here i come come. I wan collect angbaos. Alamak alamak, suddenly i missin drawin. K shall go do some catch up le. this will be e last chance, im givin u n myself one more time. If nt tat e end.
The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Happy MooMoo Year Peeps
Very long nvr update my blog alr. Finally can really sit down for awhile n use com. Been busy workin recently. Almost everyday after sch i will head to work. N I spend almost all my pay for my cny stuffs. I really need more plannin, if nt money will be spend like a water tap. Finally 4 days rest before i start workin like crazy. During these 4 days, i really need to get my butt stuck on e chair to study. If nt, my major exam will nt get 3gpa ]: Sad rite i noe. Goin to start savin agn. I wan watch movies!!! Yes, $$$ here i come come. I wan collect angbaos. Alamak alamak, suddenly i missin drawin. K shall go do some catch up le. this will be e last chance, im givin u n myself one more time. If nt tat e end.
The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts