Click the words to navigate.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Tmr goin sch = sian sian sian. Seein e same teacher, teachin in her own style. Makes me wan to fall asleep in class. Nw, I even have work on weekdays. So i mus study when i hav free time. Depend on myself le. Schedule out le. Tue, fri, sat n sun workin. Anybody free go down to bugis, buy me a drink. I will be very thankful. Yst went to work. Saw lishan, den grace, den cheryl. Alrite, becos "mummy" treat me quite gd. Teach me alot of stuff. I like her way of servin customer. W her signboard smile(direct translate) Learn alot of things. Tmr might be goin down to help out. Since paul nt ard, while lover willin to share her pay w me :x



Captive to words that I wish I could say
I never imagined I'd crumble this way
Somehow I thought this was where I belonged
Don't leave me wondering if I was wrong