Click the words to navigate.
Monday, February 09, 2009
Went to bugis street, find qy and get e bag she lend me. Waited for pen to reach bugis. Went over to e ticket counter, gt ourselves bride wars tix. Yes, i watched it again. He acc me to paragon, bought heart shaped balloons at tru. Den over to taka to look out for foam roses, bt dun hav. Tot of buyin it tmr over at eastpoint, which is impossible since popular open at 11.30. N my meetin start at 11.30 tmr too. Took train to serangoon, n he went to find his frens. N i went to meet mine too. Met rina, rini, minghong, mingrong, mj, ivan, samuel and jonathan. Headed to mr's hse. Ate steamboat, didnt eat much. His hse very cool, they have a karaoke system jus like e one in kbox, since his sister is hazel(one of e jue dui superstar), like to sing alot. Bt sadly, they didnt upload new songs. Den had a few rounds of mahjong, before taking 45 back home. N sadly, valentine day i gt to work full shift. HAHA. He ask me out on nxt fri, becos I gt work on sat. Bt I didnt reply him, becos i didnt know what to reply. I really don't know what you want. Do you know, everytime when we go out. I have been trying very hard to find topic for us to talk about, even if im goin to act silly or wad. We could even maintain e silence for like 10mins. Todae, when we go out, suddenly e feelin is diff. I dun feel wad i shld feel. Things have changed.