Click the words to navigate.
Monday, March 09, 2009
Hello earthlies!

I'm hacking into this girl's blog, just to wish her GOOD LUCK for all her papers coming up. She'll do her best, I'm sure of that. Thanks for always listening to my rants, thanks for all the lovely surprises, thanks for all the wonderful advices, thanks for everything that makes you such a great friend. She wasn't close to me, just because we hit off well. She did the part a friend should and she did it even better. That's why I'm so close to her, because she gives her friends a feeling that they are wanted and how special they were. So lover, do your best!

Remember our silly twist? Here's one to you :) (Imagine can, how do you expect me to show her through a post?) Anyway, stay happy! Your car, dream of a career woman, to see all your friends being happy, all these you've yet to achieve them. So you should know what to do now right? Don't forget to get umpteen rest even though it's exams and major period now.

Take care,
Your cute budteh (: (copy you).