Monday, April 13, 2009
Happy 1st monthsary, BabyBoy ♥ :]

I can say that we hav alot of conflicts or you can say is quarrels. But we manage to overcome all isnt it? Some couples dun quarrel alot, but some people do. Doesnt mean we cant last right? This is where we should learn from our mistakes, and never repeat it again. Sry for all the nonsense i give, bt remember you promise not to be paranoid and think negatively. Where the book you said you want to give me for us to write?
To hear you stumble when you speak
Or see you walk with two left feet
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
When I love you no matter what
So when you turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made you cry
And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you get when you show up late
And when you cant quite match your clothes
Or when you laugh at your own jokes
Thats when I love you,
When I love you no matter what
I love you, endlessly
Or see you walk with two left feet
When nothing you do can change my mind
The more I learn, The more I love
The more my heart cant get enough
When I love you no matter what
So when you turn to hide your eyes
Cause the movie it made you cry
And when you forget that we had a date
Or that look that you get when you show up late
And when you cant quite match your clothes
Or when you laugh at your own jokes
Thats when I love you,
When I love you no matter what
I love you, endlessly