Click the words to navigate.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Happy 1st year, Girlfriend ♥

I wanted to update just now, but i am stuck at the photobucket. Just want to edit our picture, in the end stuck there. Suan le, next time then upload hor :] Finally its been a year since we get to know each other. Do you remember we started talking because you ask me how old am i when we r playing the age game. We even sat at the bus stup talking nonsense for so long and it even started raining mao and gou just because we think the bus is full of people then we waited for another one to come. I got much to say, but i forget already. because that time no space, then i forgot where i stop :x Aiya, you know jiu okay already :] Hope you like the card.


And if I should ever go away
Well, then close your eyes and try to feel
The way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well, you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

Labels: