Click the words to navigate.
Tuesday, April 07, 2009





Like finally im going gym tmr. YAY
*claps hands* Going to scissors away my fats. Should I play basketball tmr or wad? One gd n bad news. I realise i lost my ez link card on sat, and i remake one todae. Mummy was nagging at me saying that i have lost my card for the fourth time. Sch is starting, and im going to work hard. I need motivations!!! Lets work hard tgr k baby :]
Tuesday, April 07, 2009





Like finally im going gym tmr. YAY
*claps hands* Going to scissors away my fats. Should I play basketball tmr or wad? One gd n bad news. I realise i lost my ez link card on sat, and i remake one todae. Mummy was nagging at me saying that i have lost my card for the fourth time. Sch is starting, and im going to work hard. I need motivations!!! Lets work hard tgr k baby :]