Click the words to navigate.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Decided to change a new blog skin, so i ask gf to help me change. YAY :] Cos i lazy to find. HAHA Thks gf, u r alwae cute *evil grins* Sry for not allowing you to sleep at 11pm :x 2 weeks more to presentation becos im e last one in my class. Thts a gd thing to be young. IRYAN, i know you wont read this. But can you stop saying i am underage. You this bapok(dunno hw to spell) :x I know im young and you jealous k. Dun need tell everyone about that!!! Nvm, I need to save money. I need jobs, anyone wan to intro me? HEHEHE $_$
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Decided to change a new blog skin, so i ask gf to help me change. YAY :] Cos i lazy to find. HAHA Thks gf, u r alwae cute *evil grins* Sry for not allowing you to sleep at 11pm :x 2 weeks more to presentation becos im e last one in my class. Thts a gd thing to be young. IRYAN, i know you wont read this. But can you stop saying i am underage. You this bapok(dunno hw to spell) :x I know im young and you jealous k. Dun need tell everyone about that!!! Nvm, I need to save money. I need jobs, anyone wan to intro me? HEHEHE $_$