Click the words to navigate.
Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends will alway be there when you need them right? I am glad that i still hav my sisters, gf, and boyfriend with me. Lookin at what my friend is goin thru rite nw. I feel very upset for her. Look e least i cn do is wad? Just be there if i cn. Very shi bai right? i noe. Tmr presentation liao. Faster pass lei. Walao, nervous de lei. Thur faster come come oso. Flyer here i come. LALALALA :] N hor, e hq call me liao. startin work on fri. money money. i c money flyin to me liao. k lame :]
Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends will alway be there when you need them right? I am glad that i still hav my sisters, gf, and boyfriend with me. Lookin at what my friend is goin thru rite nw. I feel very upset for her. Look e least i cn do is wad? Just be there if i cn. Very shi bai right? i noe. Tmr presentation liao. Faster pass lei. Walao, nervous de lei. Thur faster come come oso. Flyer here i come. LALALALA :] N hor, e hq call me liao. startin work on fri. money money. i c money flyin to me liao. k lame :]